The Kerala Chapter of NIPM, with more than 1200 Individual Members and 47 Institutional Members on rolls is one of the most vibrant Chapters of the www.nipm.in – NIPM Kerala Chapter has been regularly organising Workshops & Learning Programs as part of its core objectives towards enhancing capabilities of the HR fraternity.
Following are some of the popular activities:
- HR Con Kerala – a biennial HR Conclave
- Annual Legal Update – Flagship annual workshop providing relevant employment law related updates.
- Chapter Level Business Quiz for Management students
- HRM Skills Workshops for practicing professionals – HR & Non HR
- Labour Law skills workshops for practicing professionals – HR & Non HR
- Enhanced Employability Certification programs for job seekers and for final year Students at various B-Schools – on periodic as well as upon request by institutes.
- Young Managers’ Contest on “Innovative Employee Engagement Practices” for Practicing HR professionals etc.
- Quarterly Magazine – Kerala Personnel to share knowledge snippets relevant to members.
- Annual gathering of members and family – which occurs after the Annual General meeting.
The chapter had initiated blogging some time back and the Old blog posts can be found on www.nipmkerala.wordpress.com.
The chapter is glad to present this platform to promote unique thoughts and approaches from HR practitioners and business professionals.
Professionals desiring to be featured on this blog may send in their requests via EC members to firstname.lastname@example.org
The chapter can be reached on the internet from the following Social channels:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nipmkerala/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/nipmkerala
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nipmkerala
Website – www.nipmkerala.org